Saturday, November 10, 2012

Winter Inspired Whites & Instagram

Ok, a second post in two days? Yes, I know that's an all time record considering I haven't blogged on a regular basis lately.

Which leads me to what I wanted to say ~ if you are on Instagram, feel free to follow me on that site if you have an account. You'll pretty much be able to see what I'm up to on a {nearly} daily basis when it comes to school, life, and decor. ;)

My kids pretty much persuaded me to pull down the autumn decorations and put up some Christmas decor, so here are just a few images that I'd thought I'd share with you.

Most of these are from my Instagram account (images taken from my phone) ~ enjoy!





Yep, a little tree went up. :)





Enjoying a little nautical inspired afterglow.





Love this simple silver metal tree decoration.





A shiny vintage ornament atop a old English meat pot. I have a ton of meat, mustard & marmalade pots, so thought I'd put them to use this holiday season. :)

Well that just about concludes my brief interlude of my Winter Inspired Whites (I say "inspired" because the weather can still get to as warm as 100 degrees over here!)!

But before I let you go, I just had to put a shout out to my hubby.

Apparently, I didn't realize that he was paying attention to the fact that I had been eyeing this book from French Larkspur for some time now. It was such a pleasant surprise and a sweet treat to receive this in the mail!





Well, that is all for now! Hope you are enjoying the weekend so far (and the 3 day Veteran's Day weekend here in the states). :)


XOXO's,
Jessie


14 comments:

La Vie Quotidienne said...

Wow! Are you a head of the game...Christmas decorations and I still thinking about Thanksgiving. These are very pretty ~ have fun.

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Hang on to him....how sweet!Love your post...xo

Anonymous said...

Love it all Jessie!! If I felt better, I'd have some decorations out too:)
I love that metal tree, what a great piece!
And your husband is too sweet!! What a lovely surprise!
Is it a good book? I've been thinking of getting it myself.
Have a great Sunday my friend.
Sincerely,
Melinda

Unknown said...

Oh dear! Youre all set up for winter!!! :D LOVE everything, vintage decor is sure my thing! Lovely gift too! :)

Anonymous said...

You are very organised! I am still at the thinking about it stage.
What a wonderful gift from your husband; mine does things like that too. How very lucky we are!

It's me said...

Hi Jessie ...again ??...do you like the book ???.....we sell it also in our shop...have a nice sunday..love Ria...xxx..

bec said...

I'm sooo jealous ...I want that book...lovely post.
Bec x

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Well hello !
this is my first visit here and I'm your newest follower!
Yes...bring on Christmas!!!!
Loved looking through your blog, I'm pretty swept up into the Holiday spirit myself.
Love the metal tree!
xo, Kathy.

Blondie's Journal said...

I love it all, especially that metal tree! It's nice to get a little early inspiration, thank you! :)

XO,
Jane

Sylvia said...

Just found your lovely blog, like your little Christmas tree !
And that book from JDL, I have it too, it's wonderful !
Nice evening,
Sylvia

rusty hinge said...

Hello Jessie! So glad to see your blog posts pop up in my sidebar! Love your Christmas decor! You have inspired me to start over here too! We are getting snow tomorrow so it just might put me in the mood to decorate! :)
Have a wonderful evening,
Maria

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

Hi Jessie - I was so happy to see a post from you and a visit over at my blog! I'm not on Instagram or FB (low-tech I guess), but it's nice to see your Christmas spirit starting here.
And awwwww...what a sweetheart your hubby is!!
Enjoy this season - your home is already looking very JDL inspired!

Connie said...

Looks like you are in the mood for a lovely white French Christmas. Everything is beautiful:)
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

decorayadora said...

I'm sooo jealous ...I want that book...lovely post!!! I love your blog
Saludos from Chile

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...